Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > No Mercy

No Mercy This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
When people see my name, I want them to automatically associate it with my style of art...so I created a style I can call my own.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

Annoymous said...
I like your style :) keep making these .

Sparkora replied...
Thanks! I have made more...it takes FOREVER for them to be submitted though:P Glad you like it!

lucygirl26 said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 9:22 am
How do you do stuff like this??? It's so fascinating. Definitely a unique style, and very intriguing! The lines are all so perfecly cut and everything!!! Love this, it's amazing! Definitely do more like this!

Sparkora replied...
Thank you so much! I have another one like this submitted, and it's been "pending" for awhile so it should be coming through any day now. Glad you like it:)

Loki17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Congratulations- you have a style of your own! Very distinctive.  I like fencing!

Sparkora said...
Someone gave this 1 out of 5 stars, and I don't mind, but if you don't like it please tell me why, because just giving it a bad rating doesn't help me. Please have the decency to tell me, or I can't change at all to become better. Thank you.

Unknown0_0 said...
So imagnitive and creative, I wish I had a style of my own.

Sparkora replied...
Thanks<3 Just wait until your inspired by a few different things and mix them all together! Trust me, you'll get something good each time:)

Unknown0_0 replied...
Thanks! :)

SkimKimchi said...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 10:31 am
                            Cool! :D

jimengyu said...
Oct. 27, 2011 at 10:15 am
It's pretty cool ! How creative you are! I like the color and the style!

Sparkora replied...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:47 am
Thanks! That's what I'm going for:)

Birder said...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 11:17 am
Looks like it is computer ink; its's just that good. No imperfections at all. I love it.

Sparkora replied...
Thank you! That's why I favor markers, mostly. I just love the boldness:)

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very cool! It reminds me of... something. Alice in Wonderland? I think? I don't know. But I like it a lot! :)

Sparkora replied...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 11:16 am
Thanks! Have you seen the last Harry Potter movie, maybe? Because the Tale of the Three Brothers animation is where I got the idea:)

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

........Yes. Yes, I have. Considering that Harry Potter is basically the past three years of my life in a nutshell, yes, I definitely have. o_o

And I am also most definitely in love with the Tale of the Three Brothers animation. :D And come to think of it, that's what this reminds me of! :)