Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Good Vs. Evil

Good Vs. Evil

Report abuse
Description:
Sharpie pens on computer paper, approx. 12 hours.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31 at 12:42 pm
MY GOODNESS!! This is absolutely incredible, to say the least! Briiiiiiilliantly done, with all that astounding detail. And I love the symbolism you added into it. Bravissima. (And lastly, I do agree with Sparkora: how on earth did you not get an Editor's Choice? ;D) 

VentusDragon said...
THIS IS SO COOL! And adorable, I love this whole good againste evil concept and love to draw it all the time! Keep up with the awesome art! (Whoa that's a complicated bacground -.-')

Lavender_Love said...
This is one of the best pieces I've seen on TI. There's so much detail. It's amazing. Well done.

Sparkora said...
I don't know how this didn't get an Editor's Choice, it's amazing! I can't stop looking at it...I find something new every time I look!

H.M.B. said...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:50 am
THATS SO KEWL!@! YOU ROCK AT DRAWING!@!@!

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really, really cool! You have a great style. :)

TradeMistakes13 said...
this is the kind of drawings that i love but you dont really see them a lot! i love it

Sunshine605 said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 10:16 am
I love this, the detail is great:)

RachaelRoth said...
This is complete chaos, yet it all fits together. Very cool.