Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Beauty Lies

Beauty Lies

Report abuse
Description:
The inspiration for this was my undying urge to do a comic panel and the combination of how people truly view themselves.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

WhiteStarFox said...
this is amasing i love graphic novils and this is awesome you need to do alot more like this

AnimeGirlOtaku101 said...
That's a very good collaboration! Truly exquisite! I like your layout as well! I see you like he graphic novel/manga style! It flows nicely as well! I'd like to see more of your art! Keep posting! :D

EloraRayne said...

You have issues.

Love it!

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You, my friend, have some epic comics layout skills. Write a graphic novel! Now!

Tiny_Dancer replied...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 10:33 am
thanks! i'm actaully working on a couple now. Both are anthro comics though and one is a colaberation (i draw they write)

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh, cool! :) I draw graphic novels m'self as well, (writer/artist), so it's always awesome to meet other people who do. ^-^

Tiny_Dancer replied...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 10:32 am
What kinda stuff you write? (havent been on my page in sooo long lol)

The main thing I'm working on writing and drawing right now is... ehh, it's sorta realistic fiction, sorta fantasy, because it can be interpreted either way. It's hard to explain. :| Sort of an Alice-In-Wonderland tale, but it could also be seen as just a crazy-person tale.

hockeygirl174 said...
Wow, this is amazing. I can definitely tell how you feel. Seriously, I've never had art get to me as much as this piece did. It is truly excellent

EloraRayne replied...

Suckup.

You, my friend (as if!), are the very definition of brown-noser

Wow, that was cruel and unwarranted.

EchoHeartxx said...
this is really beautiful. and true xxx