New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Beauty Lies

Beauty Lies

Report abuse
Description:
The inspiration for this was my undying urge to do a comic panel and the combination of how people truly view themselves.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

WhiteStarFox said...
this is amasing i love graphic novils and this is awesome you need to do alot more like this

AnimeGirlOtaku101 said...
That's a very good collaboration! Truly exquisite! I like your layout as well! I see you like he graphic novel/manga style! It flows nicely as well! I'd like to see more of your art! Keep posting! :D

EloraRayne said...

You have issues.

Love it!

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You, my friend, have some epic comics layout skills. Write a graphic novel! Now!

Tiny_Dancer replied...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 10:33 am :
thanks! i'm actaully working on a couple now. Both are anthro comics though and one is a colaberation (i draw they write)

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 5:15 pm :
Oh, cool! :) I draw graphic novels m'self as well, (writer/artist), so it's always awesome to meet other people who do. ^-^

Tiny_Dancer replied...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 10:32 am :
What kinda stuff you write? (havent been on my page in sooo long lol)

Dec. 2, 2011 at 8:15 pm :
The main thing I'm working on writing and drawing right now is... ehh, it's sorta realistic fiction, sorta fantasy, because it can be interpreted either way. It's hard to explain. :| Sort of an Alice-In-Wonderland tale, but it could also be seen as just a crazy-person tale.

hockeygirl174 said...
Wow, this is amazing. I can definitely tell how you feel. Seriously, I've never had art get to me as much as this piece did. It is truly excellent

EloraRayne replied...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 6:07 pm :

Suckup.

You, my friend (as if!), are the very definition of brown-noser

Dec. 2, 2011 at 8:16 pm :
Wow, that was cruel and unwarranted.

EchoHeartxx said...
this is really beautiful. and true xxx