Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > An Impossible Triangle

An Impossible Triangle

Report abuse
Description:
An impossible triangle.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

flyingpinkgiraffesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sweeeeeeet I love those impossible shape things. Was it hard to draw?

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 4:59 pm :
Thank you. And YEEESSSS!!!!! I was looking at a pic of it that I printed out, but even thought I was looking back and forth, I could never get it right. All the lines I drew enup going to the wrong placess!!!!!!!

tessarella said...
This is really cool! One suggestion--more shading.

Oct. 11, 2011 at 2:16 pm :
Thank you. I woul add shading to this, except because of it's odd shape, it's hard to know where to put the shading, hence why I have put none.