New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Look deep

Look deep

Report abuse
Description:
haha not so well

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

VentusDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:46 pm:
I LOVE DRAWING ANIME EYES! That is a fantastic eye darling, keep up the good work!

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow great drawing!

JaderongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 6:08 pm :
thankssssss.

blakroseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i would love to have this much talent!

Sept. 13, 2011 at 7:33 pm :
Sure:))  thanks

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome drawing :D

Sept. 13, 2011 at 7:32 pm :
Thanks XD~~haha

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 2:42 pm :
You're welcome! You got awesome talent c(x