Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Purple Panda

Purple Panda This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
As requested by a friend, I drew a purple panda for her. Used Sharpies and a black PITT artist's brush, time span about 2-3 hours total.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 7:58 am:
Aww he's so cute--- what a delightful picture~

callie15 said...
My favorite animal+my favorite color=awesomeness! Great job!

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love how it looks like it's getting something like a power up of pink flames and bubbles. 'Cuteness Power Go!' :D

Birder said...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 11:33 am:
You. Should make. A purple. Unicorn. :3

Sparkora said...
Sept. 25, 2011 at 10:58 am:
I love how you made the bear look shiny, almost like a balloon. Cutest cartoon I've ever seen:) 5 stars<3

MathyArtistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 25, 2011 at 1:09 pm :
Thanks so much! It was a lot of fun to do :)

Sparkora replied...
Sept. 26, 2011 at 2:40 pm :
:) It LOOKs fun to do! You should do more! How bout a pink pig or something? Start a whole collection:)

MathyArtistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Haha thanks ^_^

peoplearewerid said...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 10:51 am:
Love it. oh and like the color purple

Sept. 20, 2011 at 2:09 pm :
Haha thanks ^_^