Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Illusion Of Depth And Volume

Illusion Of Depth And Volume

Report abuse
Description:
Creating Art Work That Jumps Off The Page And Creates An Illusion Of Depth, Perspective, Weight and Volume. Illusions Exists In Every Life Path. It Is Up To Each Individual To Determine What Image Inspires The Viewer And The Artist.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 24 comments. Post your own now!

GhostMatrix said...
May 19 at 11:18 am
I really like it.     Keep Drawing.

Airicorn said...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 4:29 am
I'm curious as to how you drew the spheres.  Were you using some kind of geommetry tool or simply freehanding it?

YukiJuki said...
it looks like really fancy science on computers... i don't know if that made sense but yea  

Airicorn replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 4:27 am
yes that made sense. Or at least I understood it..

Deej6595 said...
It looks like the spheres are traveling to other realms. Your a good illusionist.

TTTeeSS said...
May 25, 2012 at 7:15 am
I've always tried to draw stuff like this, but I rarely ever do. Great job, you make me jealous!

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it looks like a black hole

it looks like a black hole

MakenzieB. said...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:24 am
Nice job! I love optical illusions (even though they make me dizzy)!

SkimKimchi said...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 10:49 am
                      Cool :D

poetrykid702 said...
It's so cool and different!

classngrl said...
Nov. 14, 2010 at 10:22 am
cool! i got kinda dizzy while i was lookin at it!!! it looks so real!!!

bookworm29 replied...
How many people have rated this? Its like the MOST popular pen & ink draawing!

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Its really unique in its own way. Great work!

TheLegacyLives said...
It's really great

hold.me.still..899 said...
woah, i rem my art techer at school wanted us to do something like this.. kool beans!! u did a perfect job!!!! :DDD

sabrina9696 said...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 8:08 am
this is really cool, good job

anad868 said...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 12:24 am
Good work!

brax34 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:42 am
this is really sweet, but i think the title is kinda generic, five stars, though

jojo said...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 11:25 am
love this work i love to do art and love this picture cuz it is veryvery very very very very very very very good better then i can ever do love love love love love love love it