Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Skeleton No. 11

Skeleton No. 11

Report abuse
Description:
An experiment with light and shadows.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

fefe1996 said...
that's amazing!!! so beautiful, and full of detail!! really great job on this!!! I love it! would rate it more then 5 if i could!

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 7:55 pm:
This is gorgeous. I love the detailing and intricacy! Wonderful job!

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 8:40 pm:
Wow. This is beautiful, wonderful. I don't think I could ever have accomplished anything like this. The detail is very good, and I like the design of the skeleton key. The No. 11 tag was a nice touch, I think. Very good. 5 out of 5. :) I'd like to see more, so keep up the great work!

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:37 am :
Awww ;) Thanks bunches!

writer_girl15 said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:58 am:
wow. I love the detail!

Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:18 am :
Thank you!