Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Victoria

Victoria This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

AcrossTheUniverseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Why did you call it "Victoria?"

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Your very talented and this is a great drawing!

Sparkora said...
Sept. 25, 2011 at 11:13 am:
I really love the bodice on the dress,  and the hair is great too! Those are my favorite parts:)

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 6:05 pm:
Beautiful!

dawnof17 said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:45 am:
do you have more drawings of ppl? i mainly stick with them, and i love it when someone else's ppl delight me. this one caught my eye right away.

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:47 am :
Yeah there are a few more that I posted

dawnof17 said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:43 am:
i'd like to see more of your people. i stick wif ppl and am overjoyed when i find somebody whose ppl delight me:)

Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:45 am :
Coooool. Well, I posted some more drawings of girls and fairies and mermaids like this. Thanks for the interest *blushes*

dawnof17 said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:23 am:
Honestly, wow. I just love these kind of drawings. I do better from a photo, but absolutely admire the sketches that came from imagination. LOVE the skirt....love all of it.

Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:39 am :
Thank you soooo much!!! I really appriciate it.