New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

-1995-

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

maxxykat94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow. so much going on

pencilsFORhandsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
haha.. can't tell if that is a compliment or not

maxxykat94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:33 pm :
it is :) it is a very well thought out piece

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm:
This is a great picture!  It gave me chills, like it scared me. :DD  Awesome job, cause this is the first picture that has done that to me.

HollyBell said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 6:59 pm:
This is brilliant. I've gone through your other work too and they all seem so controversial that it's almost scary. But thats cool, because I like controversy. I've actually got goosebumps so great job I think you really achieved something great and your very talented.

Jul. 18, 2011 at 9:41 am :
thanks so much, I try to achieve that through my work and am so glad that it registered with you :) I'll be sure to check out some of your work