The Dome

By A_Journey GOLD, Tampa, Florida
A_Journey GOLD, Tampa, Florida

The Muse of Poetry should not know that roses in manure grow. ~The Formula, Langston Hughes
You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted ties. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dirt, I rise. ~Still I Rise, Maya Angelou

The scan didn't turn out as well as I liked. But, anyways, please rate and comment!

Tags: Abstract

Similar images

This art/photo has 2 comments.

A_Journey GOLD said...
on Jul. 18 2011 at 2:09 pm
A_Journey GOLD, Tampa, Florida

Thanks you! Yea it looked so much better small, but teenink has this thing where it has to be a certain size to submit. :-)

on Jul. 18 2011 at 11:36 am
IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

Interestingly enough, this is one of those drawings that looks very good small, I guess that's because the scan didn't turn out as well as you'd hoped.

It's beautiful, very flowing, and the colors contrast well, though you'd almost expect them to clash horribly.

Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!