New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Dione

Report abuse
Description:
Dione, in Roman mythology (i think) was the mother of Venus, equivalent to Aphrodite. The idea of Aphrodite's mother appealed to me, so i drew her.
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

MaryTDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I thouroghly enjoy the great use of texture in this drawing! The fabric and her hair make a great balance with the smoothness of her skin. I like how you used the whole page, too. :) Good job!

luckynumber_13 replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 6:05 pm :
thank you very much! :D i used copic sketch markers, if you'd like to know. they are great quality. :3 but expensive. TT3TT

maximum_tude13 said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 1:05 pm:
Can someone plz comment??? This was published last month and last time i checked 33 people have looked at this. Is my artwork so bad that people go with the "If you don't have anything nice to say keep your yap shut" route? Srsly! I don't even care if you tell me what's wrong with it! Constructive criticism would be better than none at all!!!