Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > It's All About the Symmetry

It's All About the Symmetry

Report abuse
Description:
Anyone who watches Soul Eater should know who this is. If you don't, then you don't watch it enough. lol XP And if you don't watch Soul Eater, well, then... you have no idea what you're missing out on. This is Death the Kid, and as we all know... it's all about the SYMMETRY.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

monkey1092 said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 4:52 am
Freaking awesome!!!! I love it, I made one of soul and star! hope you can see it when they publish it!

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
lol Thanks, and I will. Is it pending approval now?

inkflowerKNC said...
OMG! I love Soul Eater! I still have to finish watching the episodes because Funimation took so long to put the second part on TV. Im loving it. My favorite character is Black Star. Anyway I love your drawing of Kid.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Thanks! lol I started watching it actually on YouTube, a friend told me about it. Then I found out that our local library has like the first 50 or so episodes or something on DVD, so I'm checking them out. :) I think my favorite if Soul, then Kid, then Black Star. No offens.e :)

InvisibleNerdGirl said...

I don't watch Soul Eater, but I was at a preview day for the arts high-school I'm going to and there was a drawing taped to a file cabinet that says "Death the Kid proudly supports Miss Brown!" or something like that.

So I saw your drawing and I did a double-take like hey, I've seen this before! ^-^ You're a good artist. :)

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...

lol Thank you, and I suppose Soul Eater may not be as popular as many shows or movies, but a couple of my friends and i talk about it all the time, and finally one day, I just said, you know what? I'm gonna draw him. So, this is the result! :)

heh heh It's funny how we sometimes recognize things at the wierdest of times, isn't it? XP

AliceForever replied...
Dude, you rock. Just saying.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
ah, haha. :P You caught me. I'm planning on drawing Maka and Soul next, but i have a whole list of drawings lined up, so it'll be a while. :P Thanks.

AliceForever replied...
Aug. 30, 2011 at 9:38 am
I'm working on an Excalibur right now and I should have it pending by the end of the week.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Awesome. :) Can't wait to see it, let me know when you submit it.

samas replied...
Jan. 13, 2012 at 11:29 am
I love how he is all about symmetry yet, his hair isn't symmetrical. But very good art.