Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > The Innonce Glance

The Innonce Glance

Report abuse
Description:
Done with colour pencils! Check out the photographer of the reference I took to draw this: http://st3fan3lboby.deviantart.com/
Tags: kids teens

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

narutoluvr17 said...
This... this is the definition of art. Beautiful. Patient. AND DOWN RIGHT AMAZING :D

beleiber123 said...

omfg this is insane!!! ii would never have the patience to do anything even close too this. its sooooooo detailed i totally thought it was a picture. how the heck did you do this?! especially the shading on her face and the furry jacket?! amazing, seriously.

do you have any more work like this on here??? (please say yes)

Jacy-Lee said...

wow, i literally did a double take wondering why a photgraph was in the pen and ink section! This is amazing, i love her expression.

maximum_tude13 said...
trust me--when i saw this at first i honestly thought it was a photo! i hereby promote you from advanced to proffesional! soooo cool! you seriously have an amzing career as an artist ahead of you, my friend.

Meko8195 said...
OMG This is amazing!!! :D Lol hint. If ur gonna start selling don't go for anything less than 500. No lie. lol

IamtheshyStargirl said...

Fantasic! You really did this with colored pencils?! Kid, you could live off of your artwork, at this rate.

Keli123 replied...
dude this is freaking insane. youre so talented and im sooooo jelaous :) keeping posting your stuff becuase you are AMAZINGGG :D

InvisibleNerdGirl said...
WOW! You are AMAZINGLY talented!! :D (No that's not sarcastic, sorry if it looks like that :P) How long did this take you?

David L. replied...

thank u sooo much (:

well it took me like forever... I started this project last August but w/ school and everything I could only finish it on Christmas! Like five months!

btw, can you please help me w/ something? you see, I really fresh here and I just don't know how I have to do to have my work on the magazine! Do I have to receive a lot of coments?

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Great job! No, you don't have to get a lot of comments to be published. The editors of Teen Ink publish things based on space and what they think is really good quality, and which issue theme it would fit best in. You will probably get it published but, it might not get published right away.

InvisibleNerdGirl replied...

Well, I guess it's probably not fair for me to give advice on this because, um, I don't have an account on here (yet)... :P So ilovewriting95 obviously knows more about this!! :)

I have one thing to add...it's weird because sometimes they'll have a bunch of really good stuff in the magazine and then one or two things that just make you think, "What the -- were they bribed to put this in?!" But I bet your picture will get published. :)

hahaha... I wonder why they put some of the articles and art they do in the magazine too!! LOL!! :)