Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > For everytime you doubted me..

For everytime you doubted me..

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: adults teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Meko8195 said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 8:00 pm:
YOUR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! and when i meet ur dad im gonna kick him in the knee and tell him how much of a loser he was to mistreat you. (By the way people if you think THIS is amazing then you should have seen it up close and personal. No photograph can compare to the real thing)

Lola_Black said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 8:32 pm:
It must have been hard, going through all of that. This is an awesome picture, and the emotion behind it is...well...screaming at me! It's beautiful, but in a way that sort-of leaves you with nightmares. Thumbs up.

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Jun. 3, 2011 at 9:56 pm:
This picture scared me the first time I looked at it.  I don't know why.  I don't scare eaisly, but I can just imangine a bald guy yelling at an innocent person.

ChickyChick replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:48 am :
Thats kind of exactly whats happening. Thankyou :)

InvisibleNerdGirl said...
May 31, 2011 at 2:15 pm:

When I glanced at this, it made me imagine a math teacher yelling at me, "JADE! PAY ATTENTION! STOP DRAWING!" or something like that. :P But I can see the meaning behind this piece is probably a lot deeper than that...

You're a great artist! Keep it up!

Katie1234 said...
May 30, 2011 at 7:59 pm:
This is amazing. I would do almost anything for talent like that. I would like to know if there is a story behind this, though.

ChickyChick replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:47 am :
My father would emotionally abuse me. This is what he looked light. Exspecially when he would be screaming in my face. I tried to capture the anger, the hate, the sadness and above all the scared feeling within this peace. Thanks for the comment. And im sure if you practice you will get there :)

Katie1234 replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:41 pm :
You did a great job capturing those emotions. And I am so sorry you were put throught that.