Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Bittersweet Dreams

Bittersweet Dreams This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is just ink, or even mostly ink. It's actually colored pencil and watercolor with ink lineart. Project I did for class. I posed for myself in this one, had a friend take a photo of me like that. It was interesting to cartoonize myself.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So very awesome!! It should be in a manga or a comic book or something. Looks real and surreal at the same time.

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
                  Cool! :D

CarolynQ said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 1:51 am:
Not only do you write extremely well, but your talent goes even further. AWESOME ARTWORK, this must have taken forever. So much detail and it's abstract nd just like pure awesome insanity. Coolness.

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 2:10 am :
You flatter me. Thank you.

maximum_tude13 said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 4:04 pm:
i love how strong this artwork is! there is a great range of colors used, and the foreshortening perspective deserves a standing ovation! love it. A+++ from me too!

AlexandrathepoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 16, 2011 at 12:43 pm:
If i was the teacher, A+++!