Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Transplant Mishap

Transplant Mishap

Report abuse
Description:
Graphite, took about 45 minutes. Please let me know if there is an issue with the size.
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

Nayanika said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 2:20 am
wow, its so cool!!

Jackalope replied...
Thanks! i started do more stuff to it but i don't feel like resubmitting it. :D

Nayanika replied...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 1:47 am
why don't you resubmit it?

little.linguaphile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ooh this is so creative. good job!

Jackalope replied...
thank you! i appreciate it.

Ryter said...
I LOVE the details in the eyes! It looks a little like E.T. with a hat, and I think it's adorable! The hat just makes the whole thing! What are the things hanging down over his forehead?

Jackalope replied...
Thank u so much... the things on his head is actually his hair. kinda like a drippy emover. This was a graphite interpretation of a paper collage i did in art class. thats wy the hair loks all wierd. and cuz i cant draw hair. :P

Ryter replied...
I think it looks so cool! And, um, can you translate your second sentence into stupid for me please? xD

Jackalope replied...

The second sentence means that i cut little pieces of paper up and glued them together to make this face in art class. Then, i drew it with a pencil. 

i just realized how nerdy the original sentence sounded. sorry! :P

Ryter replied...
It didn't sound nerdy! That's actually pretty cool. Considering I can basically tell you about every NCIS episode, it doesn't sound nerdy at all. I don't watch that much tv, but I have OCD and my brain remembers everything it wants to remember... I sometimes think that's not the best thing to have -- school wise... 

Jackalope replied...
wow. i have an ADD friend with a photographic memory. I used to be Semi-ADD but i did nuerofeedback and trained my brain. Did you get That drawing of yours uploaded yet?

Ryter replied...
*sigh* I almost broke the printer. I think I'll wait until my dad is home... lol