New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Caught

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this during a time where I felt trapped. One bad thing kept happening after another and without thinking, I just picked up a pencil and started sketching. I was surprised at how it came out, and how much better I felt after I finished.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

CarolynQ said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 11:13 pm:
This is so beautiful, I love art because it is a free form of expression and a great way to cope and you did a great job here!

msp49This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 1:57 pm :
Thank you for the feedback!

Black_dragon_x3 said...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 11:54 am:
I love how the eye isn't looking at the viewer but more at a blank space throught the net of webs traping her. Very nice drawing!

pmonarcaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:33 pm :
Thank you!

little.linguaphile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 10:33 pm:
The expression of your soul: that is what makes this so beautiful.

Mar. 15, 2011 at 10:37 pm :
Thank you!  It means a lot, especially since I drew this when I was going through a lot.

InvisibleNerdGirl said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 8:24 pm:
Cool! The face is almost doll-like, which is weirdly juxtaposed with the spidery scribbles trapping her... I love this! :)

little.linguaphile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 10:31 pm :
juxtoposition. :-)

InvisibleNerdGirl replied...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 8:19 pm :
Did I misspell that? I looked it up and the dictionary said it was with an a...