The Gang Is All Together | Teen Ink

The Gang Is All Together

By stumbleine07 SILVER, Carol STream, Illinois
stumbleine07 SILVER, Carol STream, Illinois

These are character sketches for all of the main characters pretty much, of the novel I'm working on...which doesn't have a title.

Starting from the left, they are:

Kendall, one of the closest friends to the protagonist. He's rather arrogant, but loyal and fantastic at finding ways to bend the rules.

Next is "The Unnamed Girl", who is Kendall's current girlfriend, and worn by him like an accessory. She has no name, because none of the characters actually know what her name is. She never talks to anyone other than Kendall, but is constantly around, and is therefore a semi-important character.

Then is "Sailor", whose real name is Emily. She is the best frind of the protagonist, and has known him since they were in 6th grade. I won't get into the story behind her nickname, but I will say that she's by far my favorite character, style-wise. And yes, she's glaring at the Unnamed Girl, 'cos she has a thing for Kendall.

Next to Sailor is Louis, another in their group of friends. A lot of people suspect he;'s gay, but he doesn't talk about it and no one really wants to ASK him.

Just below Louis is Finn, the protagonist of the story. He's a foster child, and the main plotline involves him attempting to gain custody over his 11-year-old sister...

Alexis, Finn's sister, is next in line, the short one with pigtails. She's really sweet, and is the only "real" family Finn has.

Finally, Jane, my favorite character, is beside Finn. SHe's his girlfriend, although their relationship really has no emotions attatched to it. She's almost 20 when the story begins, a good year-and-a-half older than any of the other characters, who are all seniors in high school. Jane is a dropout, and leads a very...er...interesting...lifestyle. I adore her.

Tags: Teens

Similar images

This art has 1 comment.

Sammie_Shamrock PLATINUM, Holland, Michigan

"Just bury me in the memories" -Modern day escape

even based off the picture i want to read the novel it looks so facsinating, I love the characters they remind me of my friends in the way they look