New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Argent

Report abuse
Description:
Argent, a part-time character in Teen Titans. My spin on her, at least. I anime-fied her. Enjoy, rate and comment please.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

PhotoGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:45 am:
Love this picture!!  I think it's a very good likeness of Argent.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 11:15 am:
I don't know what Teen Titans is, but it sounds vaguely familiar. I like the character though. Cool hair and I like her outfit.

SoSammieWhatsUPThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:08 am:
great picture :)

MadelynHopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
cute ;) she looks like she could take someone on! I like your take on her, it's cool

CoffeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Cute!   

ThornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
SHWEETNESS! :)

Navi-Talmid-Shel-Seraphim replied...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 10:13 am :
Nice Alice! *winks* ;)