Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Abstract Daisy

Abstract Daisy

Report abuse
Description:
My last abstract flower drawing of the series

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is such a good idea.  I like your other flowers too. This is a very good idea!

maizyiscrazyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1, 2012 at 9:12 am:
This is one of those things that looks like it took no time at all, but then, you take a closer look and see that it took an enourmous amount of time and patience and talent. Great job!

ClaireLune said...
This is so creative! I love it :)

Meaghan_EliseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 7:06 am:
This is amazing:D

ThreeLittleBirdsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is cool. It definetly seems like it took alot longer to think out and get right than one would originally think.

smiles6 said...

this is cool

Oranges_24 said...
this is sooo cool i love drawing abstract stuff!

AliceLevene replied...
Dec. 3, 2010 at 8:07 pm :
thanks! I loooove abstract =D