Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Abstract Tulip

Abstract Tulip

Report abuse
Description:
My second abstract flower drawing. I really had a lot of fun with this, and surprisingly, I never ran out of ideas on how to fill in the spaces.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is amazing!

OMG OMG OMG OMG said...
OMG I looovveee this!  I love all of your artwork! It's not even funny how talented you are!  You are so amazing and your artwork is unbelievably inspired!  Keep up the awesomeness! :D  haha sorry this comment is very hyper... your art is just so amazing!

Lindsey31This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is SO awesome!!! I love it! It's now on my favorites (: GREAT job! You are super talented!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great pattern~ Love the petals!

SkimKimchi said...
                        Wow!

Xadon said...
This is beatuiful.

Alice_L replied...
Thank you! *hug*