Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Goddess of the Seasons

Goddess of the Seasons This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
My anime character I drew with Copic markers about a year ago (December 2009).

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very colorful and well done!

Cwatsonbtvs said...
Your career should be an artist, you have got talent!

Padfoot507 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you. are. incredibly. skilled. honestly, this is such ana mzing picture, i thought it was from a professional at first. you are truly wonderful, never ever stop being an artist :D

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wahh! A pretty manga girl!

Erin326 said...
This is a beautiful piece of anime and the shading is just exquisite. From the background to the twinkle in her eyes, everything about this is done perfectly. I especially admire you shading of the skin. Well done!!

Lola_Black said...
You do manga to?!!! Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I love you : )

SkimKimchi said...
                          Wow

hellohellohello100 said...
Mar. 19, 2011 at 11:59 am
Wow! Taht is so awesome!!!! dat is soooo cooolio isss sooooo aaaaawwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssooooooommmmmmeee llik amazziinn! :D keep it up! :D :P

Nayanika said...
Feb. 15, 2011 at 7:19 am
wow, i have seen your other arts too and you are a great artist.

Broken_Butterfly replied...
Feb. 28, 2011 at 10:08 am
wow that is incredible....you have an amazing eye for detail and used the pens very well...i have seen people with pens before but nobody better with them than you

iwriter42 said...
Dec. 28, 2010 at 10:03 am
that looks great, awesome job with shading and color!

MayDay said...
BEATIFUL!!!!!!

CelticSquirrel said...
Very Nice, I really enjoy the detailed work on her outfit, I find that the most difficult part when drawing anime, but you have done it perfectly. Keep up the good work

Dancer110 said...
This is absolutly amazing

xdeepthinkerx said...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 8:38 am
This is a very well done drawing. the colors can really draw you in. I find this picture quite amazing and please keep up this wonderful work it really is quite splendid.

Finkasaurus_Rex replied...
Thank you! :)

NeverFallTooHard replied...
This is beautiful. I am a fan of anime myself, and am wondering what Copic Markers are.