Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Trapped

Trapped

Report abuse
Description:
When a person is unable to express themselves.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

xXDarkShadowXx said...
This Drawing is amazing!! It describes so many peoples feelings and it's great detailed! Just outstanding! :{D

Acalleq This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 7:09 am
what you drew describes exactly how i feel, like i'm in a jail i made for myself... awesome details 5 stars definitely! 

be_lie_ve said...
this is fantastic!

sunriseusnset said...
wow. this is so amazing...just the feeling you are trying to capture and the way you did it. brilliant. i can def. relate..

Brewhit said...

This drawing is amazing. I love it and can reallly relate to it. It's super creative in a simple way. Love it.

Kensummerset10 said...
I really like this kids work. The message behind it is great too. I hope to see more (:

Bristau:) said...
this is so creative and i love the message behind it!

Mari a friend said...
Your drawing is unique and very creative. You have so much potential in you and have a talent that should not go to waste. Your dad is extremely proud of you and so am I! Keep up the good work and let your dreams blossom!!

presiosalove said...
Very Deep! This is a very good and meaningful drawing. Send more drawings, I would like to see more.
Send the very creative ones, OK!

joshua979 said...
you did a great job. your uncle josue.

sisco said...
Im so proud of you my son,i wish you the best of luck in whatever you want in life,im here for you.Good luck!

Joanna said...
I'm so happy someone actually commented my work!! Thank-you!
"It's Kind of a Funny Story" is about this fellow who is feeling kinda depressed and is stressed out. He goes to the hospital one day because he's afraid he will try to commit suicide. He is sent to a ward where he meets all of these interesting people (including a love interest), but where he also finds inspiration to draw. I thought it was a pretty good book -- not my favourite, but good just the same. :)

walquiria1975 said...
Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:43 am
This is a good drawing!

Eli1975 said...
Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:13 am
This is a Very Good Drawing!!!. This young man is very talented. Good Luck Kid keep up the good work. Your parents must feel very proud of you. God Bless You!

Nell214 said...
Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:56 am
This kid is really talented....hope to see more of your work

sabrina V. said...
you are very creative quito !

Joanna said...
Mmmmm... I like this a lot.
Have you ever read "It's Kind Of A Funny Story"?
This picture reminds me of the drawings the main character in that book used to make.