Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Who I Am

Who I Am

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

introducing.me_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
sweet ^^ i pretty much like it!! <3333

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!! This is one of my favorites! Is your name from Nick Jonas' song, "Introducing Me"? :D

introducing.me_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
hehe yupp!!! have u seen that one vid of that song played at a concert where joe challenged him to sing it under a time limit? and joe "breakdanced"? heh that was cutee

haha, no, I haven't watched many videos on the internet in a while, but I have heard of it. Cool name! Introducing Me is like my new fave song!! :) :)

If you like this one, check out "Who I am 2.0", "Nick 2" and "Nick 4". Please comment and rate!! :)