Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Namida in Chains

Namida in Chains

Report abuse
Description:
... Idk... bored and wanted to practice chains... and blood stains... :)
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow i love the smoothness, very talented share, Love it, Adore so !

NamidaTaki replied...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:38 pm :
Thanks... It's kinda bad compared to the things that I do now, but I haven't posted anything recently... ^.^ But thank you SO much for the compliment!!

pencils_4_handsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ok this is amazing... did u do this freehand? it sooo cool :) check out some of my work if u get a chance...

NamidaTaki replied...
Sept. 16, 2010 at 7:35 pm :
Yeah, all my work if freehand. Thanks! ^.^ And sure, I'll check out some of yours!

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, you should try writing a story, I would read it :)

NamidaTaki replied...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 8:56 pm :
Hmm... I'll think about it... thanks! ^.^

introducing.me_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2010 at 7:23 pm :
yeah, i was thinkin: whoa, this could become a story ^^ nice job!! its very creativee

NamidaTaki replied...
Aug. 23, 2010 at 7:43 pm :
Thenk you too! ^.^

satellite23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Well done... Again! Yeah I can definitely see where u think there are flaws...but great nonetheless.

NamidaTaki replied...
Aug. 14, 2010 at 3:26 pm :
Thanks satellite!! ^.^

Coop123 said...
I LOVED IT!!!

NamidaTaki replied...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 7:02 am :
Thanks, but this is an old one though... I should post more recent ones... I can see SO many flaws in it... like the hands, some of the folds in the clothes... and the legs have no point to them... they're not in any real position.... ^.^ But thank you for the praise!