Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Heading To Rome 2

Heading To Rome 2

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

sany.lastflame said...
I like the idea of it. However, i think you should put a little more life into the picture and maybe this is just your style of art but i think realistic art looks better. that is just my opinion. I still like it though :) 

TheJust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

There are three types of drawing: Cartoon, realistic and photograph. I draw realistic. What you want is photograph. I can't draw that. And besides this is an old drawing and I knew when I drew it that it wasn't my best, but I like it. I don't mean to sound snarky, but I've had to realize my drawing type and it's not photograph.

Thank you for the comment and the explanation. (You're pretty much the only one who has replied to my request.) :)

Actually, scratch part of that last comment (I thought this was a different picture) this was and is one of my faves and I'm very proud of it. :)

sany.lastflame replied...
No problem :) Thanks for not being mean about like some people are around here. You know I actually think your art would be great for something like a childrens book :) keep drawing!

Thanks and don't worry, I will.

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
If you rate anything less than a five, please explain why. And please don't rate based on who the picture is of. Thank you! :)