Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > mom's eye

mom's eye

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: adults

This art/photo has 53 comments. Post your own now!

EmilyRose said...
This is truly ravishing.

MonkeyGirl90210 said...

OMG! I would have never known that was a drawing. SO realistic! Best drawing I've seen yet!

sallysunshine said...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 11:38 am
it looks like a pic not a drawing whoever drew it it rlly good

Drauuvin said...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 9:48 am
Holy cow this is so realistic how did you do that I draw anime in my spare time but this this is like my best art works mixed together to make the most beautiful art EVER!

.... said...
wow! I am very impressed! I too love the blue in the eye, but I also love the detail such as the skin and the eyelashes. you did a very nice job with this picture! If you wish to, I bet that you can go very far with you artistic talent! Just remember to never give up, especially when times get tough. (except if it stops being fun, then you should definitly stop) I hope that you will continue to persue this magnificent talent of yours, because it is truely amazing! Thank you for shareing thi... (more »)

Fallen_Freak said...

This is amazing! I'm a person who loves eye [painting and drawing, so can i ask something:

How did you color the blue part? Did u use computer for that??? It's beautiful!

GreenDayAddict said...
This si amazing, it is some of the best artwork I've ever seen! i would put this above some of Van Gogh's or Monet's! I think you should submit this to a local newspaper, or into contests, you could really get far in life with you artistic talent. Please take a look at some of my stuff and comment!

EvanT said...
No way! this is so good! this really cant be pen and ink! do you always do art this good?

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 10:22 am
holy shnike!!! wait is this really pen & ink?? this is amazingly beautiful!!!! its so mesmerizing:)))

Zuzanna said...
Photoshop??? I love it, you should look at the one that I painted.

Emmaline said...
wow thats really cool  what did u make it with??

starlight26 said...
Whoaa! Beautifullll! How did you do the pupil part?! Its spell-binding :)

veggie girl said...
WOW!!! this is just amazing!! GREAT JOB!!!!