Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > A Tired Smile

A Tired Smile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is based off of my face from a side view. The only thing I wish I had done better were the lips, because they don't look very realistic. Other than that, I'm proud of it.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 124 comments. Post your own now!

TheLegacyLives said...
You're amazing.

kmarie17 said...
Wow so realistic! I wish I could draw like that BEAUTIFUL!

maddwriter said...
i love the drawing! if only i could draw... you did a fantastic job

Lily14 said...
This is a really good drawing. I think you did really good on the eyes, nose, and hair. The only thing I would watch is the ear. Slightly out of proportion. Again, this is really good. It looks like you put a lot of effort and thought into it. :)

be_silent said...
Sept. 7, 2010 at 9:30 am
amazing, phenomenal detail. speaks to me beyond imagination

ILIKE2DRAW said...
I like to draw faces too! But I can't draw them very good without looking at an actual picture...

Lewmy said...
I actually think you did the lips perfectly. Sometimes if you try to define them any more, it can look fake. Niiice job! :)

GabrielleFantasy said...
This is amazing!! I love how you captured the tired smile look!! IT'S GREAT! =D

SKN17 said...
This is beyond amazing :)

CountryGothic said...

Forgive me Anna, but the lips look very pretty and soft, this is perfect, be super proud!

LondonEye This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Your ability to capture facial expression is great.

freezewing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow, this is a great drawing! It looks like one of those things you get at the sketch booths! I love how the lines under the eyes really make the picture " a tired smile"

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really good!!! Its so cool and the detail is amazing!! If you could, can you please check out my pics!! Thanx!

IamtheStargirl said...
This is so well done! And very beautiful, I might add.

haileewrites said...
wow! this is gorgeous... it doesnt look like ink. it looks so real! bravo.

Sunshinee said...

This is positively beautiful; excellent use of space and shadows. The lines beneathe the eyes really make the picture, and the movement of the hair is quite something.

TheGoldenDomination said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 12:49 am
This is amazing. It looks like theres a story behind the picture (tht sounds a slight bit creepy, but it does.) :) awesome

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is incredible. if this is you then you must be very beautiful.

Yuelong said...
May 20, 2010 at 11:17 am
how do you get hair that good?!?!? i wish i could draw with this much detail. and most of the time i can't even draw lips. i'm saving this for reference! u r awsome!

Lily1 said...
May 20, 2010 at 10:32 am
That is so beautiful. I have a picture I drew, people say that it sorta looks like me, but I don't know how to upload it onto the website because it uses a different program than what I normally use. Do you know how I could upload it? That is truly a work of art!!!! I like it alot!!!! Thanks for posting it!!!!!