Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > A Tired Smile

A Tired Smile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is based off of my face from a side view. The only thing I wish I had done better were the lips, because they don't look very realistic. Other than that, I'm proud of it.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 124 comments. Post your own!

ramfthomas4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 10 at 9:02 pm:
Fantastic!  

AYanna J. said...
Mar. 25 at 8:57 am:
the work is very beautiful i like it

SuzieQ777 said...
Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:29 pm:
i really love the hair!  

DreamAngel said...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:38 am:
Amazing.

AYanna J. replied...
Mar. 25 at 8:58 am :
i know right

Tommieyboy said...
wow you're really good with light and shade. As for the lips, they're wonderfull.

DarkEyes said...
Omg. You look just like one of my friends. Really great job, you're a great artist!

Shooting-Starr said...
Thats amazing! The lips look fine.

garshongjasmine said...
tooo goood for any known words!!! :)  ps i think the lips are fine!!!:):)  

MinaDeOro said...
Beautiful. i love it. great work

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:17 am:
I love this, it's soooo beautiful! Showed my sister and she said it looked like an elf without pointy ears ( elves are really pretty). This is so good and the only tip I've got is to make your lips more defined, but they look great anyway! Amazing work keep it up! Hey could u please check out my work????

aboutMEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:03 am:
im no magazine critic but when i see good art i know its good n this is awsome n i think the lips look fine

Adi-heid said...
May 29, 2012 at 11:40 am:
This is an awesome picture! I'm not a great drawer, but i think the lips look great! And the hair is really good too! I cannot draw hair, no matter how hard I try! Great job!

Aletheia said...
Mar. 10, 2012 at 8:06 am:

WoW that pic is AMAZING!!! I Can draw but nowhere near as good as that!!! 

Do you go for art lessions ???

Calligraphic said...
Wow, this is great. This is kind of how I'm smiling at the moment too.

living_undefined said...
This is amayzing!! Everytime i look at it i feel somthing deeper, and i think its the simplisity that allows that :) great work. and the lips mach the rest of the face i wouldnt change a thing of the lips

maizyiscrazy said...
HUGE EARS!!!

_Anomaly_ said...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 11:07 am:
This is very pretty. I really love the way you shaded the hair. It's so nice and soft. Great work. :)

Ms.Attitude06 replied...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:14 pm :
W.O.W.I.E. Awsum work here! :D

Gabthemusiclover said...
you can create a story in your mind just from looking at her, she's so delicate, but effective

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_nqhf2g7j3j72brlholkrg94040, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0