New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Tex, Pro Skateboarder

Tex, Pro Skateboarder

Report abuse
Description:
Tex, was officially my first anime/manga drawing. I know he's a little small, and his details are hard to see, but I hope you like him all the same. I drew him in 2009, and I've been making more and more...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

mwahxandxmwa said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:32 pm:

Amazingly gorgeous:D

Cordelia-13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 3:50 pm :
  ty!    XJ

FlyWithMe_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 9:51 pm:
aww cutee^^ !!!!!!! heh i wanna hug him!! lol i love his outfit too

Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:34 pm :
Yeah, he is pretty cute. However, I think I could have done a little better on his eyes. Eh, I still guess you can air-hug him. Go ahead. .smiles. JK JK LOL XJ

peizhiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 8:37 pm:
so cute^^``yea

Jun. 24, 2010 at 7:57 am :
I know it's hard to see him perfectly, because my scanner was scanning pictures really weird, but yeah, he is pretty cute.. XD Thanks!