New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Black and White

Black and White

Report abuse
Description:
This rose was inspired by something much simpler. Just a stencil picture on my computer. In this, The petels are (obviously) white. The stem is black, and the thorns fade to white towards the tips. The blood dripping from the cut at the bottom of the stem is white with a light-black edge.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 19 comments. Post your own!

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ooooooooh Pretty :D

xSilent-HeartxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 9:34 pm :
thank very much :3 lol

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm :
Ur welcome :3 God bless

Ashley P. said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 2:07 pm:
i love this pick u are an amazing arttest uhh i spelt that rong oh wells

xgood_and_brokenxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 21, 2010 at 1:14 pm :
thank you~~

myfriendfreckle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:03 pm:
i love it! :]

xXAngelicXxXLightXxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:21 pm :
thank you!~

smaek94 said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 4:21 pm:
GORGEOUS I WANT THIS AS A TAT!!!

Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:22 pm :
i get that alot^^

Babylufin replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 9:50 pm :
You could be a tattoo artist! haha...just a suggestion. Lol. I like this a lot! :D

SmoothieheartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 10:22 pm:

I love drawings of roses, and this is really great! i love how it's shaped so perfectly and everying!!

Rated 5-5

:)

Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:22 pm :
Wow! thanks bunches!~

AllieInjection said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 1:58 pm:

This is pretty cool (: I'm a tattoo  artist(I just make the disigns, I don't actually give the tattoo) and even though I am underaged at the moment, I am looking for designs to get for my first tattoo. I've been looking for something like this. I love how you captured everything (: Shading is great too! Keep up the great work!

-Allie

Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:24 pm :

thank you! its been common for me to hear it would make a good tat~

good luck to you !~

AllieInjection replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 4:56 pm :

You're welcome. Hah, I bet (:

Thanks! You too! :D

xXAngelicXxXLightXxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 3:21 pm:
Guys, don't be afraid to leave a comment or rate! if you're gonna take the time to look at it, then you can take another second to rate it. please and thank you

fefe1996 replied...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 3:47 pm :
that is really good! its really pretty too! 5-5 stars!! :)

Jun. 19, 2010 at 8:22 pm :
thank you much!~

fefe1996 replied...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 10:19 am :
your welcome! :)