New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Kazuki-sama

Kazuki-sama

Report abuse
Description:
You can't tell from the drawing, but Kazuki-sama, the female in my drawing, is a vampire. Yeah, I know. "No way!", "It doesn't look anything like a vampire!" Eh, yeah well. Another thing, yes, this is a...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 24 comments. Post your own!

Greenotter said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 4:28 pm:
Wow! Just don't include the names of the people in your drawings and tell it to us on the side,and you'll be the most popular on this site-it takes away from the picture. Add a backround instead. I also worship pencil in my drawings and use microsof paint but i don't have a scanner to contribute work to the site.I paintshift (edit) things from the site and i could easily take the name out.

KerrY replied...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 5:28 pm :
Nice i love it ..ur really talented....^_^

Cordelia-13 replied...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 7:53 am :

Greenotter,

Thanks, I'll try not to write the names so much anymore, and yeah, I agree, in most cases it does take away from it. Hmmmm, backgrounds? Yeah, I think I could think of some really cool ones! Lol

You can always contribute your Microsoft Paint work to the site. I had to change mine from Bpg or something and into Jpg, or Jpeg. All oyou have to do to change them, is to open them up on Paint. Then click Save As. When you click this, you'll alre... (more »)

Te_Amo_Mis_Amigos said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 1:24 pm:
This is ah-maziong. 5 stars!

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:34 pm :
lol Thank you. Y te amo, Te_Amo_Mis_Amigos. :)