Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Love is in the Air

Love is in the Air

Report abuse
Description:
...It's love! :) (and it must be pretty obvious, but there's something in the background). :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

KevinM said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 12:46 am
I LOVE IT 100 OUT OF 5 STARS 

Robsessed said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 3:01 am
wow, love this! they've kind of got a Tim Burton look to them too!

fefe1996 said...

wow thats amazing! i really like how u drew her dress!! :) reall great job on this! :)

5-5 stars for me!

_Elsy_ said...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 11:28 am
beautiful and creative. and i love how you put the heart in the background. btw, can you check out some of my stuff

nutmeg212 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is amazing.  The heart id do creative, imaginative and subtle enough that you have  to actually look for it. I love those hidden messages in art.  Bravo!  Keep it up.

coinkedink said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 10:35 am
wow, this is reallycool! at first i didn't notice the heart in the background, but i really like it. the girl's hair and dress are really pretty but i can't tell where she's looking. great job

Lucero replied...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 11:32 am

thank you! :)

...and yes, her eyes just weren't going to work out perfectly. if i turned her face to look at him directly, i wouldn't have been able to see her face, so i went with "hmmm....peripheral vision...she doesn't have to make it obvious she's looking at him :)" ---but thanks again.