Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Fay's Disney overtake

Fay's Disney overtake

Report abuse
Description:
My Friend likes Disney stuff
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own now!

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:32 am
I love this!! How you fit so much about a person on one page is mind-blowing... I want one!!!

doodlemonkey replied...
it's fun and easy... you just need a longish list on what they like and your imagineation will take over and yeah... just like i said to soccerdoodler1994... give me a list, i'll make one put it on the computer and you could print it... try drawing one for yourself though... it's easier to start with yourself because you know most of your self... you just have fun and it turns out good... just try it... good luck!!

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Okay, I'll try it, even though I don't have an artistic bone in my body. If it turns out completely horrendus, I'm gonna want you to do one for me - if you will, that is :P

doodlemonkey replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 11:20 am
there's no such thing as bad art... and yeah... i will make you one... good luck! :)

We'll see - and just wondering did you use pen or pencil? It looks like pen but theres no way I can do all that without a mistake!

doodlemonkey replied...
pen... but if its a disney character i drew it with pencial and traced it with pen...

doodlemonkey replied...
oh, yeah... i make tons of mistakes so what i do is just cover it with something else or i try to make it look like it was supposed to be like that! no one will know unless you point it out!!

soccerdoodler1994 said...
i really wish u can make one for me =D i love this, this is awesome!

doodlemonkey replied...
well give me a list of what you like... i'll make it... and put it on the computer and you can print it... the best i could do without giving away anyones email or address... :)

smaek94 said...
this is freaking AWESOME!!!XD

doodlemonkey replied...
Thanks... :)

starlight26 said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 10:53 am
awww so cute!!! <3 mickey mouse 4evaa!! Nice job :)

doodlemonkey replied...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 10:49 am
Thanks... :)

fefe1996 replied...

again amazing!! :)

i like disney too! i love drawing mickey!

doodlemonkey replied...
yeah... who doesn't like disney!

fefe1996 replied...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 9:58 am
haha i now right! :P