New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Cross for Mama P

Cross for Mama P This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Drawn for a friend's mom by request

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

MichealMulkeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:18 am:
well, the picture is nice, but considering he stated that religion wasnt a meaning behind it, it kind of puts my rating in the ground. 2/5. it just seems that it doesnt serve as much purpose anymore..

olican16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 8:55 am:
o well i just thought that some people wouldnt put this up for people to see because they would be afraid of what others would think... any way you did a great job

Aug. 16, 2010 at 10:24 am:
i really like this. I think it is very brave of you to put up a cross... we need more people like you in the world... great job!!

Brooklyn replied...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 9:41 pm :
I'm brave for posting a cross? I'm not even religious lol

SacredAngel92 replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:00 am :
You do not have to be religious at all...it is just that religious or not...very few people post cross' because to a lot of people its kind of a contravercial issue. But to me its beautiful mixed in with the American Flag. Very symbolic! Amazing Job!

olican16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 6:29 pm :
That is exactly wat I meant. Most people would be afraid of being riticuled.

JackieB said...
Nov. 6, 2009 at 6:36 am:
Very conceptual. I love it. Your friend's mother must be very proud.