New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Joe Jonas

Joe Jonas

Report abuse
Description:
This is my very first attempt to actually try and draw a person,so i thought i'd try Joe Jonas. (: Its not very good,but hey...i tried!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

~PL~GIRL~ said...
All though I don't know you I do know that you need to practice a lil' more and you will get better!!!!! Keep tryin'!

TheLegacyLives said...
I'm not saying you have no talent, but this just isn't good.

~PL~GIRL~ replied...
Nov. 18, 2010 at 3:01 pm :
You should give the girl some credit!!!!! I bet that you couldn't do any better!!!!!!!

TheLegacyLives replied...
Nov. 18, 2010 at 5:48 pm :
Uhh, I'm not attempting to insult anybody. I appreciate she tried. I don't know how to prove that to you, I haven't the slightest of how to upload drawings, so...

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 6:44 pm:
Points for trying! :)

artlover said...
thats not too bad for a first attempt, you might want to add shading to define the face, thats really one of the most important things in pictures, and also draw hair in clumps, not indiviual strands. also, draw what you see.

Memie replied...
May 15, 2010 at 8:18 pm :

God bless the hands that drew this!! and the fingers that held a pencil to draw such a thing!

keep on practing, I'm sure you can draw great things!! ;)