sassy blonde =)

By Quanisha, Red wing, Minnesota
Quanisha, Red Wing, Minnesota

you only live that day once so use it wisely (i made that up but it is very true)....... oh yeah and i always put new drawings on here evryweek so look out for that too :)

Similar images

This art/photo has 2 comments.

Quanisha said...
on Nov. 30 2010 at 11:47 am
Quanisha, Red Wing, Minnesota

yeah thats the thing with me i always have problems drawing the arms and yeah, the thing wtih the nose is when i draw them ( if i do) the tonly thing i do is i make them like a greater of less sign . depending the way the peson is turned but its nore wider than the sign and its not that difficult. its mainly simple and the mouth is like a simple curved line and it depends on how you want the mouth to look to depend on that. so yeah sorry if im not that helpful. ill try to eplain better in another way lol.

Greenotter said...
on Sep. 6 2010 at 6:42 am
Greenotter, Buffalo, New York

-drawings. Now I dabble in photography. See my work here,as I am no longer a teen:
http://greenotter.deviantart.com/

"Be your own side"
"Live it up now because youre going to be working at McDonald's for the rest of your life!"-JF

I like it ! The only thing that keeps people a bit on the iffy side is the proportion on the right side(arm is too big ,body is too thin).

I still am learning how to draw magna faces -could you give me a few tips for the nose and mouth?

Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!