Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Victoria

Victoria

Report abuse
Description:
This is a sketch I did of a girl. Not really sure whether or not it would be considered 'anime'.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 74 comments. Post your own!

StoryLover said...
Yah I looked at some of your art porybrows...and yah its really good...but that dosent mean that everyone can draw like you...you obviously hurt her feelings a little so I just felt I should look at the positves not the negitives like some people do....I mean the glass is always half full with me......not .half empty.

StoryLover replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 9:22 pm :
I think its GREAT I really wish I could draw like that....I think it is really very very very very good..

juliardwannabe13 replied...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:31 am :
love this drawing!!!!!

StoryLover said...
Yah I looked at some of your art porybows...and yah its really good...but that dosent mean that everyone can draw like you...you obviously hurt her feelings a little so I just felt I should look at the positves not the negitives like some people do....I mean the glass is always half full with me......not half empty.....and just because her art is not "Mindblowing" does'nt mean its not good....

4everyoung15 said...

i wanna cry its sooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!

im not alone! ur were 10x bettr than me in the 7th grade 

<envy>

well the design is gorgeous, but if u still draw... try to get the body proportions better.. i mean anime IS exageratted, but u dont want it to look too exagerated. Anime gurls do have big forheads,  so try that out..

also... bodies are pretty simply to proportionize, just remember...

elbows are at the diaphram

wrists line ... (more »)

sany.lastflame replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 9:44 pm :
Thanks for the great criticism! Drawing anime isnt my greatest forte. This was actually one of my first that I tried :) but really thanks for all the tips. I will be surero keep those in mind if I try something else like this :D check out some of my other newer drawings that I have posted one here and tell me what you think! It seems that I've been getting commets on ONLY this one and it's not my strongest! :)

StoryLover said...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:07 am:
I think this is a very good manga drawing...I would personaly consider this Anime or Manga.....But I think it is very good.....like supper uber good...like all the sucky comments you get are WRONG!!!!!

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 7:48 pm:
I love it! The dress is so detailed and I especially like the fingernails!

prettylittlewriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 1:03 pm:
This is beautiful. I love her Victorian style dress. You are so talented!

soccergoalie6 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:00 pm:
reminds me of an angry bride..i like it

Connie L. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 1:37 am:
Proportion, proportion, proportion!
Her hands should end about mid-thigh, she needs a ribcage and hips, and the dress is too flat. I understand that cloth is a pain in the butt to draw, so try looking up more examples of how it flows; it's not just rows of nearly parallel lines.

StoryLover replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:08 am :
yah well I think she did good considering not many people can draw like this....I would like to see you draw something like this....personaly I think its great..:)

porybows This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 2:19 pm :
I most certainly can draw something like this. Hit me up if you really want to see. Also, no need to get all defensive; I appreciate her effort and was just offering helpful comments, since I've seen truly amazing art. Like mind-blowing. It's a good start.

vivianli32 replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm :
prepare yourself because this is, quite literally, nothing compared to what you find on deviant art.

sany.lastflame replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 8:00 pm :
Ok people I don't plan on becoming a famous artist. It's just a hobby. Wow. I mean I drew this in 7th grade give me a break. Do you people even LOOK at some of my newer pieces? No reason to make someone feel down here.

StoryLover replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 4:56 pm :

StoryLover replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 4:59 pm :
And because her art is'nt mind blowing dose'nt mean its not good...

Aug. 16, 2011 at 5:09 pm :

The only thing I wrote in the first place was constructive criticism and I do believe it was good criticism; everything was written to try to improve the drawing. I am not putting down the piece, I'm simply readjusting the perspective from which you see it. I also didn't say that just because it wasn't mind blowing it wasn't good. In fact, right after I mentioned that, I even said "It's a good start." Jesus. 

I also suggest checking your spelling and grammar more often.

more »)

sany.lastflame replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:04 pm :
Check out my crystal drawing please! :)

StoryLover replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 9:19 pm :
I looked at your crystal drawing it is AMAZING!!!! and Maybe next time your "constructive criticism" could maybe be a lot more constructive and a lot less criticism.....just sayin....didn't mean to start a fight over a "good start" drawing....sorry..:-/

sany.lastflame said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 10:55 am:
Ok thanks for the critisism but you know you could have been more polite instead of saying "It sucks". Sorry that I'm not as good as you :D