Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Promise

Promise

Report abuse
Description:
This picture started off as a inside joke with one of my friends. It escaladed into a big thing. so I decided to take the joke to a new level and drew him. His name is Promise. He is not real. I repeat, to...(more »)
Tags: teens face

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

chode said...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 11:26 am:
looks like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PillowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 12:25 am :
Are you serious? WOW!

dramaqueen said...
i like it. :)))

Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:22 pm :

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had so many bad ratings that I'd almost gave up on anybody liking him. I guess he's just not what a lot of people like.

PillowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18, 2010 at 12:15 am:
I think I turned a little thing into a big thing. I guess my picture of Promise doesn't mean as much to you as it does to me. It is one of the best faces I've ever done of someone that's only real in my head, without a real photograph to go on.