Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > The Yard

The Yard

Report abuse
Description:
Sunny day. The Yard shows the tranquility in nature.
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

2cute4u said...
i could never do that it is like.... amazing

MateoMansilla This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 4, 2010 at 7:15 am
Thank You.

2cute4u replied...
Apr. 5, 2010 at 10:47 am
your welcome i absoletly love it im not trying to be rude but i can draw pretty well but your drawing it is like an angel drawing for a queen

Woooow, that's so nice, I really appreciate it, thanks!!!

2cute4u replied...
welcome i love all your drawings they are so amazing i wish i could draw like you

Randye replied...
Hey, it's me 2cute4u, I just put another name this time, you are like so amazing I think I might put some of the stuff I have drawn on here. I like how you put your ideas into nature it's self. it's really good and you could, if you wanted to, became for your drawings and I know a person that is good at drawing and could help with that other than.......actually she can't and I don't know why, so yea. I just think you will make a diffrence in life which everyone does, but in your l... (more »)

I have been thinking about what you said, it is a good idea and I'll take it in consideration.

I wrote something earlier but it has not been posted in the web page yet, so I wrote this. Thanks

Randye replied...
Oh,... Your welcome. LOL

woow, this was a long time ago! nice comments :D