Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Witch In Training

Witch In Training

Report abuse
Description:
A witch whom is standing with her pet dragon.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

CrazyGirl1997 said...
Thank you all for your lovely words! :) I will be posting more soon. I have posted some other drawing(s(?)). And a few pieces of literature. My most recent is being reviewed right now & will probably take forever!

2cute4u said...
Apr. 5, 2010 at 10:57 am:
I could probably draw the eye's and that is about it, other than that it is amazing and I wish i could do that

CrazyGirl1997 replied...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 8:09 pm :
Hahaha thank you! \(//∇//)\ it's been several years since I posted that up, I'm alot better at drawing now... When I look at my old pieces, I think to myself: " wow that was really bad! How did everyone I know like it so much?" but I suppose it was because we were younger and hadn't seen better. I'm going to post more soon and the head compared to the body will hopefully look more proportionate... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

empathicxxangelxx said...
Wow. This is a great i love the style and the unique-ness of it =). Her eyes are like really good too...

1two3Kelsey said...
Feb. 9, 2010 at 9:24 pm:
this is so cute! It's creative and different. Love the style. Great job :)

RukiaKuchiki123 replied...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 11:14 am :
Thank you so much. It took me a while to finish it, but it is now done!!! YAY XD I was just bored one day after reading a few pages of Rosario Vampire and I decided to draw a witch with a little pet dragon. I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! =D

1two3Kelsey replied...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 10:36 pm :
Haha, I know what you mean. Some of my drawings take FOREVER, but it's worth it! A lot of different things inspire me too. Again, awesome job.

RukiaKuchiki123 replied...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 10:57 am :
EXACTLY!!!! And then they turn out great!!! THNX!!! (again lol) =D