Witch In Training | Teen Ink

Witch In Training

By AnimeGirlOtaku101 BRONZE, Fultonville, New York
AnimeGirlOtaku101 BRONZE, Fultonville, New York

Soooooo ZETTA slooooow!!!

A witch whom is standing with her pet dragon.

Tags: AnimalsAnime

Similar images

This art has 8 comments.

on Oct. 6 2011 at 8:14 pm

Soooooo ZETTA slooooow!!!

Thank you all for your lovely words! :) I will be posting more soon. I have posted some other drawing(s(?)). And a few pieces of literature. My most recent is being reviewed right now & will probably take forever!

on Oct. 6 2011 at 8:09 pm

Soooooo ZETTA slooooow!!!

Hahaha thank you! \(//∇//)\ it's been several years since I posted that up, I'm alot better at drawing now... When I look at my old pieces, I think to myself: " wow that was really bad! How did everyone I know like it so much?" but I suppose it was because we were younger and hadn't seen better. I'm going to post more soon and the head compared to the body will hopefully look more proportionate... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

2cute4u said...
on Apr. 5 2010 at 10:57 am
I could probably draw the eye's and that is about it, other than that it is amazing and I wish i could do that

on Apr. 2 2010 at 9:16 pm
Wow. This is a great i love the style and the unique-ness of it =). Her eyes are like really good too...

on Mar. 5 2010 at 10:57 am

Soooooo ZETTA slooooow!!!

EXACTLY!!!! And then they turn out great!!! THNX!!! (again lol) =D

on Mar. 3 2010 at 10:36 pm
1two3Kelsey PLATINUM, Peoria, Arizona

**~~ Please Geek Responsibly ~~**

:: Faith is to believe what you do not yet see, The reward for that faith is to see what you believe ::

** Why do we kill people who kill people, to show that killing people is wrong? **

Haha, I know what you mean. Some of my drawings take FOREVER, but it's worth it! A lot of different things inspire me too. Again, awesome job.

on Mar. 3 2010 at 11:14 am

Soooooo ZETTA slooooow!!!

Thank you so much. It took me a while to finish it, but it is now done!!! YAY XD I was just bored one day after reading a few pages of Rosario Vampire and I decided to draw a witch with a little pet dragon. I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! =D

on Feb. 9 2010 at 9:24 pm
1two3Kelsey PLATINUM, Peoria, Arizona

**~~ Please Geek Responsibly ~~**

this is so cute! It's creative and different. Love the style. Great job :)