Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Eye Drawing

Eye Drawing

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

StarShot said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:53 am
wow i love the the way you used the greens and blues

sunriseusnset said...
Apr. 19, 2011 at 11:39 am
i love the colors of blue within the eye, it really makes you look into it.

eyedrawer1946 said...
This is really good and kinda ironic because just this week I started drawing eyes in my notebook alot. I like was u did with the red on the white part of the eye. What i doo for the eye lashes is a use gel pen and draw really close to the eye and then smear it so it looks like the eyelash extended and got lighter. I'm going to try your way though and feel free to try mine.

AshTree said...
Jan. 21, 2011 at 10:33 am
I think you should read a few humman anatomy books or how to do potrait books. I don't mean this in a rude way but in a constructive way. It helps even the most experienced artists, but you have to actually draw the things in it to get better. Your eyelashes are wrong, they should be more loose and longer. The iris is a perfect circle, you can use a circle template or if very experienced try your best to make it perfectly round. The lowest and highest parts of the eye are in the wrong places and... (more »)

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this really caught my eye- no pun intended. It's really good, I love how you used color and shape. keep drawing!