Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Bleeding on Beauty

Bleeding on Beauty

Report abuse
Description:
this is(well obviously) is a bloodly rose blood raining down on a rose

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 35 comments. Post your own!

ImWatchingYou said...
It looks kind of like something from Romeo and Juliet...

syn~bleeder replied...
Jan. 21, 2010 at 5:21 pm :
now that you mention it it kinda does lol, but its not.

Annika said...
ITS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! there's a story behind it?

syn~bleeder replied...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 1:20 pm :
ah thanks and yes it does have a story behind it most artwork has stories behind them if they didn't have a story it would be just work not art work. so yes it does has a story if you want to know go down to the bottom of the screen and read some of the comments it explains in one of my responses.

Annika replied...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 1:42 pm :
wow. now i know the story behind it. kinda sad story but it helped create such a beautiful masterpiece.

syn~bleeder replied...
Jan. 21, 2010 at 5:22 pm :
aww thanks! hey would you be so kind, please tellpeople to comment and rate this pic? this is my all time fav. out of all my work

C.DoBLoSKy said...
Jan. 15, 2010 at 10:05 am:
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG=)

syn~bleeder replied...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 7:08 pm :
hey thanks. it takes along time to figure out what to draw, but when you have emotions as strong as mine you can create things like this!

angelswing said...
well i think this piece of art is really deep i read the story behind it. it was quite diffrent if u ask me but beside's that it's really cool and really awsome well bye&God bless

walter said...
Kinda creepy... ... yet very well drawn. The storie behind it fits it very well! XD

BillyJoeBobKellyGeorge This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
the contrast between the blood and rose is interesting. great job! i'm wondering what inspired you...well here's my take on it: rose= beauty blood = pain?. sometimes when you look at beauty, it's all you see. but when you look at it again, you realize that there's rawness to it it too. not just a pretty picture, but rather a story untold. well i think i'm totally wrong, but then again, everyone thinks differently when they look at a piece of art. haha i'm done. ♥

syn~bleeder replied...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 9:29 am :
hahahah well thank you for the comment,
and actually you are right on the blood being pain and the rose being beauty,
and its from me falling in love with someone, and i can't ever be with them, and that is the paom, they dont see the pain i am in so they don't see the blood, if they saw this picture all they would say would be "wow thats cool"
but they won't fully understand the meaning of this picture. ^^ anyway your assumtion was pretty good too, ... (more »)

Pudinii said...
Dec. 17, 2009 at 2:12 am:
Ooooooh! I really like this! Good job!

syn~bleeder replied...
Dec. 20, 2009 at 2:13 pm :
aww thanks ^^

FORBIDDEN_ANGEL said...
whoa!!!! thaz wicked!!!!

syn~bleeder replied...
Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:24 pm :
well thanks it took me forever to draw it i redrew it about three times before i posted this one. and again Thank you very much, tell others to comment please . ^^