Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Gloomth(TM)

Gloomth(TM)

Report abuse
Description:
I was randomly surfing the net through online clothing stores, when I stumbled upon a site called "Gloomth". The store sold lolita-style clothing, mostly for women. And then... I fell in love. Not with the...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 28 comments. Post your own!

onlyiz said...
ok when i see this picture it feels like you really managed to imprint on a moment of time. and i'm suprised that it was from a photograph, because it's such a strong work of art.
i'm restricting myself to only commenting on one of yours, and it has to be this one. it's unreal. you have a gift dude, not just for your actual craft, but for making moments yours.

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 2, 2010 at 8:31 pm :
I replied to this earlier, but evidently it didn't post. Or if it did, it's not showing up for me.

May 2, 2010 at 8:35 pm :

Ack, it posted early before I was done. x.x I have too many issues with this site. This is really round-about, but I don't have any social networking sites, sadly. I do have my own website, but it's in the works. The chatbox there works, however, so just message me there. Sorry about the hassle.

http://www.noshabora.proboards.com/

Evelarysa replied...
May 3, 2010 at 2:13 am :
no I had not seen the other reply D:

May 3, 2010 at 8:05 pm :

Ugh. This will be the third time posting this. x.x'

Noshabora at hotmail dot com

I wrote it expanded, because I think it had something to do with it not posting. message me there. Sorry for the hassle.

May 3, 2010 at 8:05 pm :
I don't understand this. >.< This site is way too buggy.

May 3, 2010 at 8:07 pm :
Noshabora    at   hotmail    dot   com

May 3, 2010 at 8:08 pm :
Sorry for the expanded form there, but it wouldn't take the message any other way I tried. I think I'm quitting this site after this. e.e'

StephanieDellAira said...
This is absolutely beautiful.
The outfit is very cute too, I could see why you were attracted to it. (: