Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Gloomth(TM)

Gloomth(TM)

Report abuse
Description:
I was randomly surfing the net through online clothing stores, when I stumbled upon a site called "Gloomth". The store sold lolita-style clothing, mostly for women. And then... I fell in love. Not with the...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 28 comments. Post your own!

skybean said...
You are an amazing artist! ... You have a really cool signature too :)

HahlehAnn said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 2:14 pm:
please contact me, i would like to see if you can draw just by sight not mind(:

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 8:53 pm :
What do you mean, by mind? This drawing here, Gloomth, was done from a photograph. I didn't "make up" the girl, if that's what you mean. I can do either, if I'm understanding you correctly.

IamtheStargirl said...
This is freaking cool, and I love the back story :)

introducing.me_899 said...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 8:05 am:
well this is really beautiful!! :DDD ur an amazing artist!!!

Clairemaims said...
May 13, 2010 at 9:03 am:
It is captured very well the outfit and the girl are so pretty.

DORK_OF_THE_MONTH said...
I know what you mean about the feeling of being drawn to a certain picture or person, I just wish i had your talent.  This is gorgeous! Good job! ^_^

westwardcircle said...
This is fabulous. My mother thought this was a photograph. The shading and fabric is amazing. Amazing job.

Apr. 7, 2010 at 8:33 pm :
Thankyou very much. ^^ I appreciate it.

notebookgirl said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 4:15 pm:
wow this is amazing, it almost looks like a photograph

BaiLiHua This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:08 am:
This is a great drawing. The young woman is beautiful in a very unique way: there is a strong character in her features.

Feb. 22, 2010 at 3:37 pm :
I fell in love with her, in a sense. xD She's so gorgeous. She's a model from a clothing store online, I had to write them for permission before I could draw her.
I'm really pleased with the result.

angelswing said...
i really love this ur very talented is this piece of art a self portrat or not i was just wondering well it is really awsome. keep up ur wonderful work God bless!! bye

Jan. 6, 2010 at 8:17 pm :
*points at the description on the side* It's a clothing model from an online store called "Gloomth". I DO have a couple self-portraits, however. check out "Black and White", "Drained", and "Of a Happy Life", all in the charcoals section.

wingofangel replied...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 11:32 pm :
i'm angelswing i had to cage my scren name i say that just so u no who i am. by the way i hav'ent got the time to go to the charcoal's yet but i will get to soon anuff. bye bye & God bless!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 12, 2010 at 11:46 pm :
Just so you know, if you want to look at all of my stuff, use the advanced search. Not everything shows up on my profile page for some reason. Just click the adv. search, click 'Written articles AND images', and then type my screen name where it asks for it. And everything comes up. (you can skip page 2, though, it's just a repeat of page 1. Some kind of bug)

onlyiz said...
ok when i see this picture it feels like you really managed to imprint on a moment of time. and i'm suprised that it was from a photograph, because it's such a strong work of art.
i'm restricting myself to only commenting on one of yours, and it has to be this one. it's unreal. you have a gift dude, not just for your actual craft, but for making moments yours.

Dec. 16, 2009 at 5:11 pm :
Thankyou very much! I remember drawing this one... it was on a plane on the way to Tennessee... I started another one, of a different pose, but I never finished it... I've forgotten where it is, actually. I might restart it soon, if I can find it.

Evelarysa replied...
May 1, 2010 at 10:53 pm :
HI! my name is Evelyne, I am the model, and I wanted to thank you for this piece, I actually was not informed of this at all from Taeden (the designer), my friend was actually looking up gloomth in google images and saw this, she told me about it today and I just had to find you and say thank you! it is wonderful, I feel so flattered! and I do love it! if you have any other social networking site let me know, Id love to chat with you! again, thank you so much!

May 2, 2010 at 7:41 pm :

Really?! You're the model? You're GORGEOUS, I wanted to tell you that. *lol*

Sadly, I do not have any other social networking site. I used to have a facebook and myspace, but I got WAY too much spam from the both of them, I deleted them last month.

I do have an email adress, though, I'd love to hear from you. Noshabora@hotmail.com