Ms.Hilbert | Teen Ink

Ms.Hilbert

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

Ms.Hilbert was the first art teacher I've ever had whom I can say really taught me more than art. I count her as a close friend. I loved taking the classes I had with her and learning so many new things, and thank her for pointing me in the right direction. (I've since had the privelege of meeting HER art teacher, who also now teaches me, Mrs.Chisdak. Both of them are amazing on a level that shouldn't naturally exist in people, I think) I pulled the image off of a Myspace and drew it. (I didn't technically have permission, but she's seen it and doesn't mind, so we're good with that) On a final note, I think she's absolutely gorgeous. =P I loved drawing her.

Similar images

This art has 1 comment.

angelswing said...
angelswing, Russillville, Alabama

love it lern it live it

WOW!!!!!!! ur art is very amazing. i just think ur. honestly i think ur one of the greatest artist on teenink's art's& photoe's REALLY. keep up ur really wonderful art. oh by the way she is really great. bye bye&God bless u