Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > EndWorld

EndWorld This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
This was about 19"x25", playing with points perspectives. This was sortof a classroom exercise that got blown out of proportion. I really liked the result though. I'd like to state, however, any...(more »)
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha! This is cool! It kinda reminds me of the book Un Lun Dun...the part where they visit Webminister Abby and the Black Windows :D It's awesome!!

M3risoul said...
May 5, 2010 at 11:18 am
this is so trippy. but its so good.

PopTaRt-333 said...
Feb. 6, 2010 at 8:36 am
Hey that is amazing it remains me of Some of the i draw but with alot more focus and details

BABY_JOHN said...
your drawing is so amazing where do you come up with this stuff. it's so creative.

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I don't really know, I guess. ^^' I read alot, maybe that fuels it some.

sasharevolver said...
amazing. question : what did you use to create this ? i try not to color my drawing (mainly because i not to good at it lol ) but are you?

This was ballpoint pen on illustration board. (a smooth, white kind of cardboard).
As for coloring, I color when I need to, I usually prefer black and whites, I love the textures that pens offer, And I like how much more attention the shading draws to the forms in a black and white image, when there is no color to see. I have other works in color here, though.