Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > I Am Hollywood.

I Am Hollywood. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Done while listening to He Is Legend.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 27 comments. Post your own now!

Kayroxy101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is very Tim Burton. I love it!

Sparkora replied...
I don't think this is Tim Burton, he's darker and his work is laced with fantasy and things you wouldn't ordinarily see. Like Alice in Wonderland. This is an awesome piece completely unique to Emily-Exray. :)

Kayroxy101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
true, true. I just meant vs. the general look. Like how lengthy the figure is and how sketchy it is. But I  like this one much more :)

Art_Trash replied...
I agree it's Tim-Burton-ey

kristinn1229 said...
Apr. 1, 2011 at 7:59 am
WOW!  This is absolutley amazing!  You have great talent!  And this really portays the stereotypical hollywood star!

bookdevourer101 said...
So original! She'd fit in just fine in Hollywood though. :)

Chibbie said...

this is so cute

SnickerLover said...
lol this this is so cute.

Laura D. said...
It's awesome!

itscomplicated said...
wow it totally captures the stereotypical hollywood star! its great! you r soo soo soo good at art :)

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:30 am
I love it! It's so original!

SecretFacade said...
Jul. 11, 2010 at 2:49 am
I love the exaggeration of your work and thats what makes it so fantastic. You truly are fantastic. Keep at it you'll be famous.

Emily-Exray This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh gosh, thank you so much!  That really made my day.=)

Inherinerd said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:57 am
wow this is amzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCRlover2011 said...
I love how it shows the sterotype of the hollywood starlit, the skinny pretty girl, amazing!!!

jonas_chic899 said...
omgg!! thats so pretty

mindymax said...
IM PRETTY SURE I SAW THIS ON A T-SHIRT BEFORE , OTHER THAN THAT GOOD JOB

Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:28 am
If you saw it on a shirt, then I have no idea how that happened.  I made this up on my own while listening to He Is Legend like three years ago.

Torrzilla said...
"You've left me speechless..." - Lady Gaga
This and your other work did just that to me. ^_^

Emily_Nicole said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:07 am
wow this is really cool i love your work